Forwarded from Mr. Robinson at WINGS Magazine:
WINGS Magazine is providing free tickets to Air Cadet Squadrons based in Southwestern Ontario for the upcoming Careers in Aviation Expo 2019 at WestJet’s 737 hangar in Mississauga, 21 Sep 2019. We hope you will share this opportunity with your squadron. Cadets can use the code CADET19 to sign up for free on our registration page. A parent is also welcome to attend using the code to help cadets access facility. Cadets are encouraged to wear their uniforms, but it is not required.
Highlights of the event include:
- Free lunch and refreshments
- More than 35 leading aviation industry exhibitors
- Five keynote sessions with industry leaders, including
- Charles Duncan, Chief Strategy Officer, WestJet
- Edward Hoskin, VP of Engineering, Pratt & Whitney Canada
- NEW BREAKOUT SESSIONS to explore specific career options with a small group led by a mentor, such as pilots, AMEs, HR professionals, &c
Please note: The Breakout Sessions are currently full, but we are working to accommodate everyone on the waiting list.
Cadets can reach out to me directly with any questions.
Jon Robinson | Editor
WINGS | HELICOPTERS
Annex Business Media, Toronto, ON • 647-448-6188
wingsmagazine.com • helicoptersmagazine.com
@wings_magazine • @helicopters_mag