AIR CADET LEAGUE OF CANADA
ONTARIO PROVINCIAL COMMITTEE
February 16, 2017
To all OPC Members,
Please note that this is not a Cadet activity, OPC funded nor DND supervised and is for information only.
Deveron UAS is based in Ontario and operates UAVs in rural settings across Canada using remote sensing in the agriculture sector. Deveron UAS is currently expanding and searching for suitable candidates to hire as Pilots of thier UAV systems. Successful candidates would be hired for a period of 4 months during the summer growing season. They are licenced by Transport Canada to conduct commercial activities. Deveron UAS is actively looking to fill positions in Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta. Most of thier work in Ontario is in the SW region, but they do also have needs across the province.
- Available May 1 – August 31
- Willing to work some weekends, as required
- Willing to travel within the Province, as required
- Private Pilots License or higher, completed within past 5 years
- 18 years of age or older
- Restricted Radio Operator Licence
- Current Aviation Medical
- Reliable form of transportation from own lodging (company pays mileage)
- Ability to work independently, complete the Company Training program, and follow the guidelines set in the Company’s Manuals
Deveron UAS is able to also hire graduates from Glider Program however there are some minimum Ground School requirements that they would need to meet. Visit thier website to learn more about the Company and the technology they use. Contact the undersigned directly, should you have any questions or interest in a position with Deveron for 2017.
Head, UAS Agriculture