Sorry about the late message. Here’s a quick reminder to the cadets taking part in tomorrow’s familiarization flight.
- MANDATORY: Be at the squadron headquarters no later than 0700 tomorrow AM (07MAY2022)
- MANDATORY: Wear the appropriate uniform (C5 is the dress of the day. If you don’t have a complete C5 uniform, C3B is permitted – also providing it’s complete. Last resort = black pants & white shirt)
- MANDATORY: Wear your issued face mask
- MANDATORY: Bring your provincial health card
- MANDATORY: Bring a bottle of water and snacks for the day,
- SUGGESTED: Bring something to do on the bus
- SUGGESTED: Bring a phone or camera so that you can take pics of your experience
Please be advised, failure to follow the MANDATORY directions WILL result in being turned away. The SUGGESTED items are not required, however they will make your day much more enjoyable. I will have a COVID screening declaration for you to sign once you arrive.
Please remind your parents to stick around after they drop you off, until they’re released, so that we can make sure they’re available to bring you home should the need arises.
I’m not sure when we’re returning, so please advise your parents that I’ll be asking each of you to call home when we’ve left London for home, which is about a 2hr warning. I’ll then get you to call them when we’re about 1/2hr out from the headquarters so they can meet you when we arrive.
Have a great evening everyone. I’m looking forward to an exciting day of flying with each of you tomorrow.