For those cadets who have an interest in learning more about public relations, specifically in terms of promoting the squadron and the cadet program in general, the following workshop is available. If you’re interested, please let me know as soon as you can.
- The NGTA cadet correspondent workshop will be held from 16-17 Nov 2019 at RCSCC Iron Duke, located at 451 Elizabeth Street, Burlington ON L7R 2L8.
- The deadline for registration has been set at 12 Nov 2019.
- Priority for cadets should be:
- cadets should be in their third or fourth year,
- have skills in communications, and
- be positive examples of the program in the public eye.
- Cadets will learn to become storytellers and program ambassadors for the local squadron to strengthen your local public affairs (PA) goals, and have opportunities to support their Area Unit Public Affairs Representative (UPAR) and local competitions.
- Cadets will be own means to and from to venue each day.
- Lunch will be provided.
809 Newark RCACS