1085-15-1 (DCOS Strat Plans)
1. Attached to this e-mail is the March issue Forward, our interactive poster newsletter aimed at spreading Renewal ideas and encouraging forward thinking in the Canadian Cadet Organizations.
2. We received some great responses from our readers this past month and we are looking forward to hearing more from you this time around. Moving into March, we are asking readers to tell us what they love about the programs, and join our ongoing conversation about Cadet Recognition and Rewards.
3. Forward is a linked PDF – clicking on any of the white boxes will automatically take you to more online content related to the story. Readers may need to log in to the CCO net or the extranet portal to see some links.
4. This interactive version can be shared online via social media or websites. This newsletter can also be printed out and displayed at the corps or squadron or patrol location, where cadets, JCRs and adult staff and volunteers can easily see the information as printed. Find out more by scanning the QR code to access the digital (clickable) version on personal devices via the extranet.
5. To access Forward when scanning with a tablet or smartphone, follow these steps:
a. scan the QR code and log in to the extranet portal; and
b. if a story interests you, click the white box around it to connect.
6. Thanks to everyone who has been sharing our newsletter and social media posts! Questions and feedback are always welcome at email@example.com
Colonel / colonel Conrad Namiesniowski, CD
Deputy Commander, National Cadet and Junior Canadian Rangers Support Group,
Canadian Armed Forces
firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 613-992-3382/ CSN: 992-3382