We are all excited about the upcoming FTX weekend in Grimsby – but make sure you know where you’re supposed to be, when and with what. You must be logged in to view names/timings associated with particular cadets.
- FRI 1815 (615pm) at our Squadron Cadet Hall (LHQ). Bus departs at 1830hrs (630pm).
- SUN Bus departs Grimsby at 1400hrs (2pm) with return to the LHQ at 1440hrs (240pm).
- parents please have arrangements made for your cadet to be picked up asap once the bus arrives.
- ANNEX C KIT LIST read this – it is actually important.
- bring sunglasses – it’s going to be sunny.
- make sure you grab the range bag from the office
- each of you must PERSONALLY inspect your rifle case to make sure you have your rifle, sling, eye protection and any other pertinent article
- LABEL THE OUTSIDE OF YOUR RIFLE CASE WITH YOUR NAME
- ensure your rifle is loaded onto the cargo van to be transported to the FTX
- bring a backpack with snacks, something to read/do.
- lunch is provided at the competition
- Capt Palumbo will be driving the cadets to and from the range competition directly from the FTX on Saturday morning and returning Saturday afternoon to the FTX
- parents of range team are welcome to attend and watch: Lake St Armouries in St. Catharines. Text Capt Palumbo for timings:
OF SPECIAL NOTE:
- we will train rain/shine/snow so please come prepared to participate and have fun
- Health Cards must accompany cadets
- an evening snack will be provided on Fri night
- for parents sending baked goods, please clearly label any containers so they can be returned to you – NUT FREE please (And we like brownies. And Timbits. A lot.)
- Capt Palumbo is making two stops for pick up.
- no other cadets are permitted on the advanced party.
- dinner will be provided for the advanced party.