Good afternoon everyone,
Just a reminder for everyone about the Canada’s Wonderland Trip on Saturday.
You’ve all been emailed your tickets. Please take time to save a copy to your phone, or print out a paper copy to keep with you.
– Be at the squadron on Saturday morning no later than 0745 (bus leaves at 0800)
– Bring your health card
– Bring money for snacks, lunch, lockers and for spending.
– Wear suitable, appropriate, civilian clothing
– Bring Sunblock if you have it.
– Bring swimming clothes if you wish to partake in Splashworks
– Bring a backpack to carry your belongings in – This will most likely be searched as you enter the park.
NOTE: There is a change to the return time. Because the meal won’t be available until about 1730hrs, I’ve negotiated to for the bus to return a little later. It is now scheduled to leave Canada’s wonderland at 2000hrs (8pm), returning approx 2200hrs (10pm). This will also give you a little more time in the park.
See everyone Saturday morning.
809 Newark RCACS