For everyone going on the Wonderland excursion on Saturday morning, just a reminder of a few items:
- Be at the Squadron Headquarters no later than 0745. We expect to return to by around 2000 (8pm).
- Dress in civilian attire, appropriate for the weather. Right now, the forecast is showing as Sunny with a temperature of about 20degrees. You may want to bring some sunscreen.
- Bring spending money with you. The squadron is covering your travel, entry into the park, fast passes for the day, lunch and a refillable drink. Anything beyond this is your responsibility.
- Bring your facemask. As a cadet, you’ll be required to where this throughout the day.
- Bring your health card – Very important. You can’t attend if you don’t have this with you.
For those of you that did sign up, see you Saturday AM.