Cadets we are excited for our Annual Remembrance Day Vigil – it begins at 7pm on TUESDAY, 10th November, 2015 at the Cadet hall and ends at 230pm on Wednesday at the Legion.
Bring: uniform on a hanger & boots; sleeping bag and pillow, toiletries, any other essential item for a sleepover at the cadet hall.
Dress: for the evening portion is sports gear/jeans/sqn tshirt. For the parade C-1.
Breakfast is provided by the Sponsoring Committee through donations by our Cadet families – THANK YOU if you are contributing to our breakfast. Please see the sign-up sheet above and bring the items with you when you arrive on Tues night.
TIMINGS on Wednesday – Remembrance Day
- 6am – reveille
- 630am – breakfast for first shift
- 7am – breakfast for everyone else
- 7am – shifts begin at the cenotaph – cadets will be transported back and forth from the cadet hall to the cenotaph by Sponsoring Committee members & parents
- 10am – final shift at the cenotaph
- 1030am – parade begins
- 12noon – parade complete, cadets move to Legion, cadets are transported to Queenston for parade; NOTE: cadets are provided with a snack between parades
- 230pm – Queenston parade is complete, cadets are transported to Legion for lunch
- 3pm – Cadets are ready for pick up from Legion.
Due to the amount of training/community events completed within the 7-11 Nov time frame, there will NOT be training on Wed, 11 Nov 15 in the evening.