3292 Sixth Avenue
Jordan Station, ON L0R 1S0
For the Year End Trip:
- All Level 3, 4, 5 cadets are expected to provide their own transportation to and from Ball’s Falls.
- Drop off NLT1930 Fri 5 June 2015
- Pick up NLT 1300 Sun 7 Jun 2015
- All Level 1, 2 cadets are expected to provide their own transportation to and from Cave Springs Camp
- Drop off NLT 1200 Sat 6 June 2015
- Pick up NLT 0900 Sun 7 Jun 2015
READ ABOVE AGAIN AND MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT LOCATION AT THE RIGHT TIME.
KIT LIST here: 809 Newark Year End Trip Kit List
Operations Order here: Op Order Year End Activity 809
The trail hike will be approximately 3 hrs in duration on Sat and Sun. Cadets need to be well rested when they join us on Fri night, as well as hydrated – bring a 1L+ re-usable water bottle. Cadets need to understand that whatever they bring in, they must bring out, and carry it for the duration of the weekend. Backpacks only with kit – NO suitcases, hockey bags or other bags that cannot be carried on both shoulders through a densely wooded area for a long period of time.
Sign-up for the activity took place last Wednesday – there is still room if your cadet can attend. Please give your name to CI Ruttan on either Monday night or Wednesday at the parade.