1085-4-2 (DCOS Strat Plans (Renewal))
1. Attached to this post is the August issue of Forward, our interactive poster newsletter aimed at spreading Renewal ideas and encouraging forward thinking in the Canadian Cadet Organizations.
2. In this issue, you will find updates about a new medal for youth, and a new risk management tool for staff, as well as some information about how Group Orders are making policies easier to access. Readers are also invited to share their thoughts about how to improve the summer experience for staff cadets on our social media idea boards.
3. Forward is a linked PDF – clicking on any of the white boxes will automatically take you to more online content related to the story. Readers may need to log in to the CCO net or the extranet portal to see some links.
4. This interactive version can be shared online via social media or websites. This newsletter can also be printed out and displayed at the corps, squadron or patrol location, where cadets, JCRs and adult staff and volunteers can easily see the information as printed. Find out more by scanning the QR code to access the digital (clickable) version on personal devices via the extranet.
5. To access Forward when scanning with a tablet or smartphone, follow these steps:
- a. scan the QR code and log in to the extranet portal; and
- b. if a story interests you, click the white box around it to connect.
6. Questions, feedback and story ideas are always welcome at email@example.com with “Newsletter” in the subject line. If you would like to download past issues of Forward, they are now available on the extranet at https://portal-portail.cadets.gc.ca/en/renewal/Pages/Forward-Newsletter-Archive.aspx Thanks to everyone who has been sharing our newsletter and social media posts!
Col David Proteau
Deputy Commander National Cadet & Junior Canadian Rangers Support Group
Canadian Armed Forces
David.Proteau@forces.gc.ca / Tel: 613-992-3382 / CSN 992-3382 / BB:613-291-6360