Feedback, Questions or Concerns from Cadets

Do you wish to provide feedback or have a question or a concern that needs to be
addressed regarding your time in Cadets? Your feedback is important to us and there are
a number of ways to have your voice heard:
Option 1 – Talk to an adult staff member at your Corps or Squadron. They are best
equipped to help you out!
Option 2 – Talk to your parents or guardians and have them book an appointment to see
your Commanding Officer if you don’t believe that things are getting better.
Option 3 – Either you, your parents or your guardians can contact the Regional Cadet
Support Unit (RCSU). Their contact information is located by province at page.
Option 4 – If you are still having trouble finding someone to talk to or feel that your
points need to be heard at the national level, you can contact us online by using our
feedback form at Remember, we can’t get in
touch with you for more information or to let you know what steps we’ve taken to
address your feedback, questions or concerns if you don’t provide us your contact
information. However, you are able to send anonymous submissions.
We also have a presence on social media, and you can contact us through Facebook or
Twitter to provide feedback or address questions or concerns. A list of our social media
channels is available at

Cadets, parents and community stakeholders are encouraged to provide feedback in
whatever way and platform they choose and we are working on ways to facilitate
discussion through a variety of methods including social media. Using any of the options
available through the CCO will ensure your comments are heard by program leadership
and allow us to provide information and confirmation back. We want to hear from you
and know what you’re thinking. We’re listening!

Msg from:

J.A. MacMillan
Commanding Officer / Officier Commandant
Regional Cadet Support Unit (Central) / Unité Régional de Soutien aux Cadets (Centre)

PO Box 1000 Stn Main / CP 1000 Succ Main
Borden, Canada L0M 1C0
Telephone / Téléphone 705-424-1200 poste / ext 7021
Facsimilie / Télécopieur 705-423-7015
Government of Canada