Although sunny and warm today, it is super windy and only tow plane rides were allowed. This may be the case for us tomorrow afternoon, or it may be cancelled entirely.
CI Thiffault will be at the airport regardless for 1245 to let you know the status. Unfortunately, there is no easy way to let you know in advance, and we will be relying on the gliding centre staff to make the call as to whether or not we fly. Fingers crossed!
- WHAT: Glider familiarization flying
- DATE: Sunday September 21st
- WHERE: Niagara on the Lake Airport.
- TIME: 12:45.
- DRESS: Civilian appropriate for weather
- WHO: 20 available positions – as of Sat 1 remaining. Just realized you can go? COME! New Recruits have first priority.
Please log-in to see the list of those who have signed-up so far:
(1 Spot Remaining)