Join us for the Mass NAG FTX – over 300 cadets are expected to attend. Canoeing, archery, hiking, orienteering, &c.
We will be departing from 809 HQ at 1600h (4:00pm) on Friday, May 4th and will be returning to the same spot at 1630h (4:30pm) on Sunday, May 6th.
Dress: Civilian or Field Training Uniform (Must have all of the pieces: Boots, Pants, Shirt, Jacket, Beret, Rank Slip-ons.) Dress for the weather.
- ONTARIO HEALTH CARD (you will not be allowed to remain at the trg site without it)
- Optional: FTU – olive drab decommissioned CF combats with blue air cadet rank, blue beret, black combat boots. (only complete kit to be worn)
- T-shirts and or long-sleeve shirts dependent on weather
- Pants, preferably quick dry (no jeans)
- Sweater or sweatshirt
- Socks – at least 2 pairs wool
- Warm Spring Coat – RAIN COAT
- Shoes 2 pairs – one for canoeing
- Sleeping Bag, Pillow, Air Mattress (single)
- Face Towel and body towel
- Large Water Bottle (filled w/ WATER)
- Toiletries and Personal Hygiene Items
- Appropriate Sleeping Attire
- Bug spray
- HOT LIQUID MUG (for hot chocolate on Sat night – must be separate from water bottle)
- Prescription Medication & Non-prescription medication ( Advil, Tylenol) – bring ONLY
ENOUGH FOR WEEKEND; notify CO immediately upon arrival at Valens Conservation Area.