Unfortunately, the aftermath of the early snowfall this week is still with us and the airfield is no longer suitable for safe use. As a result, our gliding session must be cancelled. We’ll be rescheduling more opportunities in the spring if possible.
Stay home. Stay warm. (A -20° wind chill has been forecast for Saturday too.) We’ll see everyone at training next week.
809 Newark RCACS