Gliding Update

The Gliding Commanding Center has informed us that the weather prediction indicates probable showers around 2 pm today, Sunday Sept 15th. As such, the gliding crew has agreed in order to facilitate the activity for our cadets to skip lunch and start flying us sooner if we can be there around 12 pm at the Niagara District Airport. It is short notice but we can try.  I am heading there as we speak and will be waiting for the cadets who can arrive earlier and organize early flights with Capt Stevenson. If you cannot make it sooner, I will still meet you at 12:45 in the terminal and hope the weather will allow us to fly as many cadets as possible.

2Lt Nicolescu