NAG Drill Competition – Inclement Weather

Good evening.

As I’m sure you’re aware, the Niagara Region is under a freezing rain warning with a high probability of this turning into an ice storm. I have received a call from one CO about travel concerns already and have put out a call to the NAG COs asking if any of them have similar considerations. I will be reviewing the responses, will check the weather forecast again at approximately 0600h (6:00am), and will make a final call about whether the competition will proceed at this point. Please be sure to check your email and the web site for updates.

J. Lemoine
CO 809 Newark RCACS