The training schedule can be found on this evening’s calendar entry here.
Merit Review Boards
In addition to our regular training this evening, there will be a set of Merit Review Boards for promotion from WO2 to WO1 and from FSgt to WO2. We are planning interviews as follows for the eligible cadets.
- WO2 Giansante
- FSgt Griffin
- FSgt Lett
- FSgt Zalepa
All interviews will be 10-15 minutes long. Dress for the interview is C1, so participating cadets should bring their tunic (with medals) and tie on a hangar.
The Area representative for the board is Maj Lisa LaCombe. There will be two other members on the board:
- At least one representative from OPC: a member of the Squadron Sponsoring Committee; and
- A staff officer from the squadron: not the Commanding Officer (CO).
The following information will be presented to the board:
- A copy of the Cadet’s FORTRESS record;
- The cadet’s personnel file;
- Attendance records for the cadet as published from FORTRESS for the last two years;
- All previous Cadet Summer Training Centre (CSTC) course reports;
- A listing of the national, regional and Niagara Air Group (NAG) directed activities they have participated in the last two years;
- Uniform inspection marks for the previous training year;
- Any blue and/or red chits as found in their personnel file; and
- Any other pertinent information the CO wishes the board to consider.
Cadets should have a quick review of C407.01 prior to their MRB.