Our Squadron has been selected to help lead the parade in NOTL for our Nation’s 150th birthday. We will be providing 5-6 cadets for the Flag Party.
The following cadets have signed up:
We have room for one (1) more cadet – send an email over to Capt Lemoine to CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE and to add your name to the list.
Details are as follows:
- 215pm – Meet at Willow (Cake shop corner of Mary & Mississauga Sts)
- 245pm – Parade forms up on Simcoe st at Queen
- 250pm – Cake arrives
- 300pm – Parade begins
- 320pm – parade arrives at King & Queen sts
- Fife & Drum corps Flag Party & Cake proceed along path into Simcoe Park, Politicians follow cake, cars turn left onto King st
- 330pm – Cake arrives at Bandshell – Cadets welcome to have a slice!
Our flag party will provide the FLAGS: Canadian, Ontario, 809 Banner, + all frogs, gloves and belts required. Remainder of Flags to be provided by Canada 150 Committee. Capt Lemoine will bring all of our supplies to parade meeting point at Willow at 215pm on Jul 1st.
Dress: C-1 with medals. Given long term forecast states 22C with 5-10mm of rain, this may change. Capt Lemoine will update you closer to date.